Thursday, July 7, 2011

Print Lives!



A piece I did (the very top one) along with a collage thumbnail using various sketch materials, for the upcoming show at Masthead Print studio, Artificial Dissemination! This image was done on smooth Bristol board, lots of layers of tracing paper and ink. It had to be a propaganda piece, and I decided to try my hand at a pro-paper/anti e-reader message in light of print being dead and all. The image was screen printed by James Heimer (and they look fantastic, thanks James!) I was pretty happy with how the piece turned out, but definitely need to try my hand at more type/poster layout.
-Eamon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought this print in a shop in Philadelphia. Excellent work. Keep it coming.

Unknown said...

I bought this print in a shop in Philadelphia. Excellent work. Keep it coming.